Friday, March 15, 2013

PE4 and PE5

こんばんわ、みなさん!

私のPE4はゆかったですね。

PE4 Reflection


  • I have improved on trying to understand spoken Japanese by not focusing on words I don't know, which then keeps me from hearing the words that I do understand.
  • I have also improved listening comprehension in general, although I still have to piece sentences together in my head after I hear it.
  • I think my pitch is better, although I still need to work on that.
  • I did most of my activities, although most of the dialogue listening was not from the textbook.
PE5 Goals
  • The rest of the semester, I want to focus on pronunciation, pitch and intonation-wise.
  • I also want to keep improving listening comprehension, but my focus will be on pitch and intonation.
Activities
  • Listen to anime and imitate the phrases said by the characters that are in plain form.
  • Again, sing along to Japanese songs because the words are correctly pitched.
  • Go to the Japanese Language table.
  • Practice with Shibata-sensei.


No comments:

Post a Comment